We’re all about You.
Who We Are
The CENTRE FOR ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT (CED) is a flagship development of the Caribbean Industrial Research Institute (CARIRI) aimed at facilitating Research, Development and Innovation capacity building and fostering business creation and expansion through the Incubation process. It constitutes a unique environment in which hi-tech entrepreneurs, world-class business people, academics, researchers, venture capitalists and people with ideas can meet, network and grow.
It caters for all persons with a passion to succeed with their ideas and who want to move forward with them. In this regard, the CED can serve to stimulate interaction and engagement among entrepreneurs, small and medium enterprises, and academic and research organizations.
At CARIRI-CED you will work with professionals with highly creative capabilities, based on scientific and technological backgrounds, who are committed to delivering first class service based on excellence and expertise.
Our solution-oriented approach and in-depth understanding of the changing needs and markets of our customers drives us fully to attain and implement innovative solutions. We do this through our knowledge, equipment, expertise and international affiliations.
The establishment of the CED forms an integral part of CARIRI’s new strategic focus. It is centred on building capacity and capability for enterprise creation, consistent with the Government’s strategic priorities of economic growth, job creation, competitiveness and innovation. The Centre is slated to accommodate the full gamut of activities along the enterprise creation spectrum, i.e. from Idea to Market. It provides accommodation, technical and business advisory support services to individuals and enterprises with innovative ideas/projects wishing to take these through the incubation process to commercialization.
Partners and Alliances
Microsoft Trinidad and Tobago Ltd
At Microsoft, we’re motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what’s most important to them. We run our business in much the same way, and believe our eight business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve our customers. They are:
- Interactive Entertainment Business — Key entertainment experiences that span gaming, music and video across multiple screens, including Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, the controller-free Kinect for Xbox 360, and Xbox Music and Video, as well as PC and mobile interactive entertainment.
- Microsoft Business Solutions — A portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics products and services, as well as Microsoft Health Solutions.
- Microsoft Office Division — Productivity, collaboration and enterprise social products and services, including Office, Yammer, Exchange, SharePoint, Project, Visio, Perceptive Pixel and Microsoft’s speech technology investments.
- Online Services Division — Microsoft’s search, portal, advertising and personal communications services, including online information offerings such as Bing and the MSN portals and channels.
- Server and Tools Division — Microsoft infrastructure software, developer tools and cloud platform, including products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, System Center and the Windows Azure Platform.
- Skype — A division of Microsoft enabling communications from the living room to the board room, through its consumer and enterprise products Skype and Lync.
- Windows & Windows Live Division — All Windows businesses, including Windows, Windows Live and Internet Explorer.
- Windows Phone Division — Microsoft software and services for Windows Phones worldwide.
We are committed, long term, to the mission of helping our customers realize their full potential. Just as we constantly update and improve our products, we want to continually evolve our company to be in the best position to accelerate new technologies as they emerge and to better serve our customers.
Digicel Trinidad and Tobago Ltd
Digicel Business Trinidad and Tobago was launched in 2009 to provide world-class service to the local business community. Digicel Business T&T is known for being first to market with a wide range of proven-effective ICT solutions in the areas of network, managed and integration services. Our range of services continues to grow with the advancement of technologies and capabilities that allow businesses to benefit from cost savings, process efficiencies and disaster recovery. In business, one size does not fit all, therefore the Digicel Business Trinidad and Tobago team has adopted a solutions-led approach to solving your unique business technology challenges. Whether your organization is a newly-formed partnership confronting the pressures of market entry or a multi-national company expanding in the region, Digicel Business will provide the solutions and services to meet and exceed your goals.
As a provider of technology solutions and consultancy services in the Caribbean, CARIRI-CED offers a stimulating, challenging and professionally fulfilling work environment. Our cadre of highly skilled and competent staff includes:-
- Software Developers
- ICT Specialists
Other essential personnel operate in:-
- Business Development
- Human Resources
In addition to advertising job opportunities when they become available, we also welcome applications from individuals with varying experience and academic backgrounds, who believe they can add value to the Centre. CARIRI-CED fosters a positive work environment that encourages employee participation, teamwork and continuing professional development. All resumes should be sent to email@example.com.